http://matcuoi.com http://matcuoi.com

Search blog

7/8/11

Behind the successful woman is there a man?

As all of u know that : Behind the successful man there is a woman, but I was wondering that behind the successful woman, is there a man?
 I was just  thinking  about something and thought that I might share it.Most of the men I have come into contact with bring up the fact that behind the successful man there is a woman or women. Nice to hear, for sure, but
I was wondering why I never heard a woman say that behind the good woman is a man!

Once upon the time at the feudal system, women only stay at home with household duties, but nowaday they can study and work like the men. Women, we only need something from our men that love, support, caring, sharing and some romance. But perhaps it is that a woman does so much for the man that he can go out and make something of himself.

I have never in my life thought of telling someone that behind me there was a good man; never occurred to me. Still, I hear men say all the time that there is a woman behind the man...

As I said, I was just thinking and wanted to share and get some feedback on this, so can someone explain this to me?. I would really appreciate your thoughts here, I am really perplexed...

Không có nhận xét nào: